Case Study 1: Developing a luxury client base in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan
- Our client was one of the most renowned hotels in London
- We defined a winning strategy for their expansion into the Greater China market, which aligned their targets and investment opportunities with their potential for growth.
- Our client was a luxury hotel with an international reputation, who wanted to develop their exposure to the relevant market in Greater China
- Their objective was to increase exposure by 10% within twelve months, with a focus on their core product offering.
- We helped our client identify their core priorities, and audited their existing operations within the Greater China market
- Our in-depth analysis of their existing client base, and their potential client base, uncovered further opportunities for growth
- Based on our findings, we were able to define potential strategies for their expansion into the online market in China, and advise them on the best options for their objectives.
- Our client was able to base their decision on solid data and extensive research
- We provided them with online and offline recommendations, focusing on their advertising campaigns, improved visibility, product offering and customer service
- These recommendations allowed the client to develop their presence in Greater China during and after their campaign.