Watch and Jewellery
Case Study 1: Relaunching a designer jewellery brand
We advised this French designer brand on several levels:
- Auditing its existing e-commerce operations
- Evaluating market potential
- Relaunching an online boutique with a global audience
- Refocusing its online distribution strategy, with key players in each market
- Building up the e-commerce team
- Successfully managing its e-commerce platform, via on-going meetings with the team and their CEO.
- Our client was a French designer brand with existing offline distribution in 12 markets
- The brand’s CEO had defined e-commerce as their first priority for the year ahead.
- We audited their existing e-commerce operations and evaluated market potential
- Their online boutique was relaunched, targeting a global audience
- With key players in each market, we refocused the online distribution strategy.
- The brand’s e-commerce team was substantially built up and developed, bringing in new skillsets
- We continue to successfully manage the e-commerce platform, via on-going meetings with the team and their CEO.
Case Study 2: Optimising media spend
- This leading watch and jewellery group wanted to invest in online media in China
- Previous attempts to analyse the media space had been inconclusive.
- Compile a list of 200 media outlets and 80 bloggers in the target market
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the media, according to the client’s criteria
- Benchmark the group’s media costs.
- We helped the client benchmark their media costs
- We proved that these costs could be reduced by 30%, and helped optimise spending
- We defined a targeted list of 80 media outlets and 50 bloggers for quality, on-brand partnerships.